Hey, today in this Small Article I am going to show How you can edit Portraits in Lightroom with just one click of your Mouse. Today we are releasing our 5 Amazing Presets Pack which is specially designed for Portraits.
Here Are Some Examples:
This Presets Pack contains 5 Magical Presets which make your Photo look Amazing. You can buy and download them from Here. Now, I will tell you what each preset is used for.
1. Dominar: Dominar Preset is used for Giving your photo a blackish look which seems trending nowadays. I saw many photographers used this style to make their photos look unique.
2. Arena: Arena Preset is used for giving your photo an Urban Look which most of the photographers are using in their photo.
3. Blacky: As the name suggests, this preset is used to give your photos a unique type of Black Look which looks amazing on Portraits.
4. Teal & Orange: This one is the most common preset which most of the photographers are using and this preset is originated from Sam Kolder Photos and Videos. So I also included this Preset too.
5. Twinner: Twinner is preset which gives your photos a dual-color look which is really unique and uncommon. Not every photographer uses this so that’s why I included this Preset too.
The Presets Pack is available at a very cheap price which is just Rs. 100/$1.40 (estimated) so everybody can afford it and buy it and use it.
You can buy the Presets from Here.